Hi. I’m Chandrea.
First, I want to commend you for seeing therapy as something positive in your life. I understand firsthand the struggles that one can face, trying to live a quality life while struggling with internal battles that many others seem to not understand.
These symptoms, when carried for a long time can lead to a life feeling helpless and hopeless. It then becomes even more difficult to trust someone like myself with your story in hopes that it will make a difference. This is why our approach is so different. We always recommend a free phone consultation so I can learn about you, your specific situation and if I am the right fit to help you. This puts you back in control of our time together because that is my opportunity to learn about your situation and explain my approach and how I could help.
My Approach & Values
I specialize in working with individuals who are affected by anxiety, depression, struggling with past traumatic events, LGBTQ specific concerns or the stresses of parenting. Specializing in these areas has helped me successfully help individuals return to living their best lives in a fast and efficient manner.
Through my experience in mental health over the years, I have successfully helped individuals discover inner peace and that is what we want to offer you today.
My Experience and Education
- Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology: Lifetime
- Bethune-Cookman University graduate with a Master of Science in Counseling
- Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern with the Florida Department of Health
- Years of experience with individuals, teenagers and children
- Experience and trained in Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Extensive history working with all facets of adoption, foster care and family reunification through custody and court appointed cases
- Certified in Adult Mental Health First Aid USA
- Experience working with people of diverse backgrounds. (Age, Ethnicity, Sexual Orientation and Gender
Call our office and let’s talk. If I am not the right person to help, I will personally connect you with the appropriate therapist in your area. I look forward to connecting.