Have you been feeling run down, overwhelmed, and burnt out? Has your day to day experience been filled with worries and negative thoughts? It might be time to reach out for help and I am here for you. With my integrative style of counseling I can meet you where you are and help you get to a higher level of functioning.
Hi. I’m Michele
I am pleased to see that you are taking the first step in exploring more about your mental health. As an individual who has worked with children, adolescents, and adults over the years, I am humbled to continue aiding others in their journey to leading a happy and fulfilling life. I have always trusted my approach with the individuals I work with, as I take the time to get to know you, and to make sure you feel comfortable and confident with me by your side. No therapeutic approach is the same, and the path we take will be designed by the needs specific to you. My foundation lies with an open, safe, and trusting environment.
I have always taken a great pride in being someone who advocates for the wellbeing of the individuals under my care. I have a passion for helping others overcome daily stressors, anxiety, child development, educational guidance, parenting challenges, and behavioral modification. I believe that together, the goals we set can be achieved. We are a team, and I feel equipped with my educational and clinical experience in helping you achieve the results you desire.
My Approach & Values
It is your right to feel safe and heard, especially within a therapeutic setting. I have always strived in creating an environment that makes everyone feel welcome and comfortable. I want my guidance to be aligned with your needs and goals throughout the therapeutic process. I will never judge or depreciate you, as it is essential to be your biggest advocate throughout this process. My goal is to make you feel like you have met the right person and chosen the right
space for your journey. We will always offer you a free phone consultation so that you are sure that I am the person to assist you with your needs.
Life can be tricky, and the daily struggles throughout can be overwhelming for anyone. Mental health guidance and care should never be something that you handle on your own. My goal is to
further explore your personal needs and create a plan that can make these needs attainable each day. Seeking help should be an exciting first step, one that will lead to a happier and healthier you. I welcome being a part of this process, and I look forward to connecting with you.
My Experience and Education
- Psychology Postdoctoral Resident.
- Northcentral University – Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology with a Concentration in General and Clinical Psychology.
- Purdue University Global – Masters in Psychology with a Specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Florida Gulf Coast University – Bachelor’s in Psychology with a Minor in Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern with the Florida Department of Health.
- EMDRIA Approved EMDR Trained Clinician.
- Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology: Lifetime Membership. Selected based on top academic standing within my psychology program.
- National Society of Leadership and Success: Lifetime Membership. Selected based on top academic standing within my doctoral program.
- Experience in Private Practice, including individuals, groups, and couples.
- Experience working with individuals of diverse backgrounds (Age, Ethnicity, Sexual
Orientation, and Gender).
Call our office and let’s talk. If I am not the right person to help, I will personally connect you
with the appropriate therapist in your area